The Registration to the Conference is mandatory to be enabled to attend the Sessions and the Conference events (Welcome Party, Lunches, Coffee Breaks, Banquet Dinner and the Half Day Tour). Payed Registration is also mandatory to have the accepted Paper/Poster included in the published Conference Proceedings. To this end it is mandatory to complete the registration process by the firm deadline of May 8, 2013. Please follow the instructions herein described:
- For registering to the conference, you must follow the link shown in your home page of the Electronic Submission System, the same used for submitting the paper(s)/poster(s) (if you haven't used it before, please register to the portal following the indication shown in the login page and after having logged in, proceed with the registration to the ICCSA 2013 Conference).
- If you are an author of paper(s) or poster(s), you are kindly requested to pay attention to specify the paper(s)/poster(s) ID and title (i.e.: 100 - My paper title). as shown in your web page in the Electronic Submission System https://cyb13.iccsa.org.
Each Registrant is allowed to specify up to 3 paper(s)/poster(s), the first is included in the registration fee, the additional paper(s)/poster(s) are charged 250€ each. After having completed the registration procedure, you must proceed with the Payment according to the chosen method (Credit Card or Wire Transfer). At the bottom of the summary page received after having submitted the registration info clicking on the button Submit data for registering to ICCSA 2013 you will see a button for proceeding with the Credit Card payment or the instructions for making the Bank Wire Transfer payment.
- For participants who want to pay by Bank Wire Transfer, please send your payment As Soon As Possible as it takes some time to process the payment. Your payment should be received by us on or before May 8th, 2013. Bank Wire Transfer and other related fees have to be paid by the registrant (please verify carefully during the Wire Transfer payment that all costs are charged to you). Failure to pay the required amount on this date will result in the exclusion of the paper(s)/poster(s) from the Conference Proceedings.
- The Credit Card payment is active! After you registered specifying as preferred method the payment via Credit Card, you'll be able to see the following images and the button at the bottom of the summary page related to the registration:
. Click on the button Proceed with the payment through SOAR Secure Server and you'll be directed to the Gateway for the Credit Card transaction.
ICCSA 2013 conference fees cover:
- attendance of Conference Delegates to the Sessions of the Conference
- Conference bag and material
- a USB key containg the full Proceedings set.
- all Conference Lunches
- all Coffee Breaks
- Welcome Reception (Sunday 23 June, evening)
- Banquet Dinner (Tuesday 25 June, evening)
- Conference Tour (Wednesday 26 June, afternoon)
ICCSA 2013 conference fees are as follows:
|Before May 8th
||After May 8th
|| 575 €
|Session Chair registration
|Accompanying Person* (up to 3)
|Additional paper/poster (up to 2)
||250 €||250 €|
|Additional Welcome Reception||20 €||25 €|
|Additional Banquet Dinner||50 €||60 €|
|Additional Half Day Tour Tickets||30 €||40 €|
* The accompanying person fee enables to participate to Coffee Breaks, Lunches,
Welcome Reception, Banquet Dinner and the Half Day Tour
** Subject to availability, on a first-come first-served basis.
Notes (read carefully):
1) For each Accepted Paper, one author must register, pay the registration fee, and personally present the paper in the conference.
2) Regular/Student/Poster/Session Chair’s registration fee includes one copy of the USB key containing the full proceedings set, welcome reception, all conference lunches and coffee breaks, conference bag, Banquet Dinner attendance a half-day tour. Poster Registration is reserved for delegates having only posters to show. Workshop Chair registration is reserved to ICCSA 2013 Workshop Chairs (as shown at the URL: https://www.iccsa.org/sessions ).
3) One author/presenter with multiple papers. In case an author has more than one accepted paper, the full registration will only cover one paper. Second and third papers/posters must be registered as additional papers with a fee of 250€ per additional paper.
The payment of additional papers will entitle the author to receive a copy of USB key containing the full set of the proceedings and a conference bag.
4) Students who will attend the conference can register and pay the student registration fee. Please send a scanned copy (pdf file) of your certification as a student with name/affiliation/email address and signature of your supervisor/adviser, to:
Subject: Student-Reg ICCSA-2013.
You will be asked to present the original copy of your certification at the registration desk.
5) Once the registration payment is done, NO REFUND is available.
By Credit Card (on-Line)From your personal page on the Electronic Submission System, https://cyb13.iccsa.org, press the button which invites you to register to the Conference. Visa and Master Card credit cards are allowed through the PayWay Secure Service.
By Wire Transfer
NAME OF THE BANK: Crediumbria Banca di Credito Cooperativo
BANK ADDRESS: Via Stradone, Località Moiano, 06062 Città della Pieve - PG (Italy)
ACCOUNT HOLDER: The International Conference On Computational Science and Its Applications
address: Via Mazzini 89/A, 85100 Potenza (PT), Italy
Fiscal ID: 01814970768
REF: NAME SURNAME + ICCSA2013
(replace NAME and SURNAME with your full name).
1) The bank wire transfer and other related fees have to be paid by the participant.
2) After sending your registration payment by bank wire transfer, scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgSubject: Payment NAME SURNAME (Note: Fill in NAME SURNAME with your full name, so that we will be able to monitor your payment with your registration entry).
Note: To facilitate the acknowledgement of bank wire transfer payment, be sure to provide your complete name, details of amount paid, and other applicable information. Insufficient information causes delay and problems.