Prospective authors are invited to submit papers, either to the General Tracks, to the Workshops/Sessions or Poster Sessions. The papers are categorized as follows:
- General Tracks/Theme Papers: 10 to 16 pages formatted according to LNCS rules. After the reviewing process, the accepted papers will be published in the Springer-Verlag Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) volumes. General Tracks papers and papers belonging to Workshops which required LNCS ad editor will be included in LNCS proceedings.
- Workshop/Session Papers: 5 to 11 pages formatted according to CPS rules. After the reviewing process, the accepted papers of the Workshops which required the Conference Publishing Services (CPS) as editor will be included in the CPS proceedings.
- PHD Showcase Papers: 5 to 8 pages formatted according to CPS rules. After the reviewing process, the accepted PHD Showcase papers, reporting ongoing research already achieving significant results and primarily carried out by Ph.D. students and junior researchers, will be published by the Conference Publishing Services (CPS).
- Short Papers: 4 to 5 pages formatted according to CPS rules. After the reviewing process, the accepted Short papers, reporting preliminary results of ongoing research, will be published by the Conference Publishing Services (CPS).
- Poster Session Papers: 3 to 4 pages formatted according to CPS rules. After the reviewing process, the accepted poster papers will be published by the Conference Publishing Services (CPS). Accepted Poster papers will be shown in a dedicated area and discussed with the authors.
All papers submitted to the General Tracks of ICCSA 2013 will be published in LNCS.
Each paper must be original and unpublished work, not submitted for publication elsewhere (copyright problems fall entirely under responsibility of the authors).
Each paper will be reviewed by at least three experts in the relevant field ensuring the publication of only top quality contributions.
Submission of a paper should be regarded as an undertaking that, should the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors should register and present orally the paper in the conference. Failure to do so shall lead to rejection of the application to attend next year conference and the exclusion of the paper for the current year proceedings.
The submission of contributions to ICCSA 2013 follows the following steps:
The author has to login into the Electronic Submission System, available at the URL: https://cyb13.iccsa.org. If the author is using the system for the first time, she/he has to Register. If the author had already used the system in previous editions of the ICCSA Conference, she/he can use her/his previous authentication information. At the end of the authentication phase the author's home page will be shown, with a summary of the abstracts and papers submitted by the author.
Each submission to ICCSA 2013 starts submitting an abstract. This phase is facilitated by the Registration phase to the Electronic Submission Site, which requires the relevant author's information.
General Tracks/Workshop/Session/Poster Papers submission
The submission phase continues submitting the text of the full paper to be evaluated by Reviewers. This phase is facilitated by the Abstract submission phase which requires the relevant paper's information.
The author(s) is requested to carefully check the adopted layout, i.e.:
- LNCS format for General Tracks/Theme Papers and for Workshop/Session Papers as selected by the corresponding Workshop/Session.
- Conference Publishing Services (CPS) format for the Workshop/ Session Papers (as selected by the corresponding Workshop/Session) and for Poster Papers
The author is allowed to update the version of her/his paper before the paper submission's deadline.
Camera Ready submission
After receiving the notification of acceptance, the authors of accepted papers will be ask to complete the final Submission of their paper.
- For papers to be published in LNCS (Theme Papers and Workshop/Session Papers with LNCS as Editor): the authors have to upload in the Electronic Submission System the Camera Ready version of the accepted paper, the related source files and the signed Copyright Transfer form.
- For papers to be published by Conference Publishing Services (CPS) (Workshop/Session Papers with Conference Publishing Services (CPS) as Editor and Poster Papers): the authors have to upload the source files and fill the Copyright Transfer Form on the Conference Publishing Services (CPS), using the URL provided in the Acceptance Notification letter.
Layout / Format
Your final papers MUST be formatted to the Proceedings Manuscript Formatting Guidelines (see link to "formatting instructions" below). It is highly recommended that you proofread and check the layout of your paper BEFORE submitting it to PDF eXpress™.
LaTex Formatting Macros